TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registered Office: The Orange Foundation. Tax ID No.: G-82076860. Listed on the Register of Foundations under number 403. Registered address: Paseo del Club Deportivo nº 1. Edif. 8, Parque Empresarial "LA FINCA", 28223, Pozuelo de Alarcón, Madrid.
1. The Orange Foundation hereby informs you that the purpose of the website www.cursoonline.org is to provide access for the general public to an online course on Person Centred Planning, a set of information units intended to aid understanding of this methodology, which is used to improve the quality of life of people at risk of social exclusion.
2. The information appearing on the website www.cursoonline.org is valid at the time of the latest update. The Orange Foundation reserves the right to modify or update the information included on the site, or the setup or presentation of its pages, at any time and without prior notice. The Orange Foundation makes every effort to prevent any error or imprecision in information on the portal, however it cannot guarantee or be held liable for the consequences resulting from any errors in the content and information published on the website.
3. Under no circumstances can The Orange Foundation be held liable for content and information, products or services published by third parties accessed through links included on its website. The Orange Foundation will accept no responsibility for any consequence, damage or harm caused by access to or use of information and/or content, or any reproduction or dissemination thereof.
4. The Orange Foundation accepts no responsibility for any misuse of the website, or any safety errors which may occur, or any damage caused to the users IT equipment (hardware and software), files or documents stored, as a result of any virus which may be present on the computer used for connection to the services and content of the website, of a browser error or the use of out of date browser versions.
5. The intellectual property rights of the website www.cursoonline.org and the different content on this site belongs to The Orange Foundation, who hold all right of use of any kind over these, and in particular those regarding reproduction, public communication and transformation.
6. The user will refrain from any act when using The Orange Foundation portal which infringes the intellectual or industrial property rights held by Orange or third parties, or which harms or threatens the honour, personal or family privacy or image of third parties, or which are illicit or immoral. The unauthorised use of information contained on this website or any breach of the aforementioned rights, will result in legal charges as applicable.
7. The user accepts that the reproduction, modification, distribution, commercialisation, decompliation, disassembly, use of reverse engineering techniques or any other means for obtaining the bar source code, transformation or publication of any non-authorised results of tests of references to any of the elements and utilities integrated within the The Orange Foundation website constitutes a violation of The Orange Foundation intellectual property rights. The user therefore undertakes to refrain from any of the aforementioned actions.
9. The Orange Foundation, in accordance with the Spanish Data Protection Act (Law 15/1999) and the regulation on development, guarantees the safety and confidentiality of all data provided by users. For further information see the link to Data Protection at the bottom of the page.
10. Access to and use of this website means accepting and understanding the legal warnings, terms and conditions for use indicated on the site. The Orange Foundation makes every effort to ensure that the website can be used under the best possible conditions and avoiding damage of any kind which may occur.
11. The present conditions will be subject to Spanish Law.